Last Updated on May 29, 2019
This recipe is one of my favorite meals to fix. It has was especially wonderful when my husband was on Active Duty in the Army. He had to ensure that he met the PT standards (Physical Fitness Test). This was perfect for a breakfast on the go, after morning PT, and for the entire family! We hope you enjoy this family favorite just as much as we do. Be creative and add in what you love!
- 12 eggs
- Sausage or other meat. It is wonderful with ham or bacon. You cn get creative and add in more then one kind too!
- Veggies- what ever you prefer or none at all. My kids prefer them without veggies so we leave some without for them. I love zucchini in mine and sometimes I add in onions as well. You can really use what you like though:).
- Cheese- I use Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese by Kraft.
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- While I wait on that to preheat I take the eggs and crack them.
- Add in a bit of salt and pepper.
- Add in a bit of milk.
- Then I whisk them well.
- Set that aside and grease a muffin pan.
- See below for my favorite muffin pan.
- I bake in the oven 25-35 minutes. This will depend on the type of oven you have.