Last Updated on May 29, 2019
St. Nicholas Day Donuts
A Gospel Christmas: Our Journey Connecting Santa and His Elf to the Story of Our SaviorThe True Saint Nicholas: Why He Matters to ChristmasThe Real St. Nicholas: Tales of Generosity and Hope from around the WorldThe Legend of St. Nicholas: A Story of Christmas GivingSaint Nicholas: The Real Story of the Christmas LegendSanta’s Favorite Story: Santa Tells the Story of the First ChristmasJoseph’s studio by Roman The Kneeling Santa Figure 8-3/4-Inch
St. Nicholas Day Donuts Directions
– Melt the white candy melts in microwave or with this Wilton Melting Pot below-
– Dip the top of the donuts in the white melts.The melts harden quickly so place shredded coconut at the bottom of the donut for Santa’s beard.
- 1 box of cake mix
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup of Water
- 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- White Wilton Candy Melts
- Red Frosting
- White Frosting
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Red M&M’s
- Shredded Coconut
- Wilton Donut Pan
- Mix together the cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs according to the cake mix box.
- Spray the donut pan with cooking spray.
- Pour the donut mix into a measuring cup for easy pouring. Pour the donut mix into the donut pan. If you fill over the center hole, it’s okay as you’ll be covering it!
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Melt the white candy melts in microwave
- Dip the top of the donuts in the white melts.The melts harden quickly so place shredded coconut at the bottom of the donut for Santa’s beard.
- Above the beard, place a red M&M for a nose and 2 mini chocolate chips for eyes.
- Use white frosting to ice a line above the eyes to be the brim of the Santa hat.
- Use red frosting to ice his Santa hat above the white brim.
- Merry Christmas, Ho Ho Ho!