Christmas day has come and gone. Soon, New Year’s day will be upon us and I have so much to share with you in this coming year! I have been busy making plans to hopefully make this the best year yet in this little virtual world I call my blog! Out with the Old and In with the New…..Year that is….
Out with the Old and In with the New…..Year that is….
I am so thankful for all of you, my precious readers! I am excited to bring in the New Year, with New Dreams, New Hopes, New Ideas, New Everything, with all of you! All of you who faithfully follow my blog and social media, I can never tell you in words how incredibly blessed I am to have you in my life!
Here is a recap of some of the most popular posts from 2015!
- Why We Don’t Participate in Halloween
- War Room—The Power of Prayer
- Weight Loss Wednesday: Items I Cannot Live Without
- Why American Sniper is Important to Military Wives
- Tae Kwon Do-Is It Biblical
- Seasonal Skirt Hop- How to wear skirts in the Winter
- Addiction to Porn from a Recovering Addict
- Aspergers, Homeschool, and a Battle of Wills
- Sea Salt Scrub Using Young Living Essential Oils
- Embracing Fall When You Don’t Celebrate Halloween
- Modest Monday: My Top Picks of Where to Buy Modest Clothing
- Government Obedience & Civil Disobedience
- Modest Monday-Both in Dress & Heart
- 12 Oils of the Bible
- Chronological Listing of G.A Henty Books
- Enough:10 Things We Should Be Telling Teenage Girls
- What I learned Since The Paris Attacks
- God Loves The Brokenhearted and the Addicts Too
- Churches: It’s Time to STAND UP and Talk About Modesty
- What Makes a Church: Ministering to Military Families
- Biblical Feasts
- “I’m a Christian.” The new cliche
- Advent: What is it? Printable
- Fractured Steeple: What’s really injuring the church
- Why Christians Should Stand With Israel
- Scotus, Sodom, and the Gospel
- Christmas Around the World: A Korean Christmas
- Soldier to Civilian Series HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE
- Dove Awards: What I wore post
- How To Get Started Canning
What can we expect in 2016? Out with the Old and In with the New…..Year that is….
I am cutting back on some of the smaller things that have taken me away from my humble beginnings. I will continue the reviews, but I’ll be more selective in what I review and who I review for. This past year, the reviews seemed to take over this blog and, for that, I apologize. Don’t fret! I am part of the 2016 Old Schoolhouse Review Crew, so you will still see TOS reviews!
2019 New Years Photo Booth Props Kit(21Pcs), Konsait Funny New Years Eve Party Photo Booth with Stick for Adult Kids Women Man Party Accessories for 2019 New Year Party Decor Decoration Favor Supplies
I am bringing back some favorites! Many readers are missing my fashion posts and recipes! I will be including these posts on a monthly basis and go from there.
What will be new in 2016? One request I have had each year from readers is more on how to live frugally. Although I am not the poster child for frugalness, I definitely want to share tips and tricks that I have learned along the way that has kept our family afloat. Stay tuned for those.
I will also be adding more things that are dear to my heart. One of those things are women issues, not just mothering, but the overall well-being of women, especially dealing with issues of the heart. I also hope to get my husband to share more on mens topics! (hint hint since he is my editor! HAHA)
I will continue including posts concerning military. Y’all know my heart is forever attached to the military and will always be attached. I will continue sharing my heart about military including retired military. Update: Military posts are now on their own site at Awe Filled Veterans Wife!
This past year has also brought to light the concerns and struggles when dealing with addictions in a family. We have been through a lot with my sister-in-law and previously with Clay, I have a yearn to share more about those topics.
My husband and I also have wonderful plans to improve and offer more printables and free resources to those who subscribe. We appreciate those who are on our email list and cannot wait to share more with you this year!
Also, several of us Mom bloggers have started a group called The Mom Life. Come check us out!!! We even have special days you can showcase YOUR business or blog! 🙂
Lastly, I am writing a book! I covet your prayers as I follow God’s lead in this. I honestly never thought I would be led down the path to start a website, let alone writing a book. God has a plan for us though and will direct our steps!
I hope all of you had a very blessed Christmas and have a wonderful New Year! I pray the Lord’s hand is on your life as you enter into another blessed year in our Lord and Savior!