Last Updated on May 22, 2019
Instant Pot Ground Beef Freezer Meals
These Instant Pot Ground Beef Freezer Meals will help you have dinner on the table faster than ever! You can make healthy and delicious meals for your family ahead of time by meal prepping to save time and money! Cooking in the Instant Pot helps preserve the texture of the ground beef and other ingredients to maintain a flavorful dinner the whole family will enjoy.
With fall right around the corner and winter behind it, stocking that freezer is a must in our home. The business of back to school season, fall activities and the hustle and bustle of everyday life keep our days and nights busier, especially with holidays on the horizon. It is all about maximizing our time.
I meal prep because it saves a ton of our time during our busy schedules. Carving out a block of time to prep my meals helps cuts back dinner time cooking tremendously. Then with the help of the Instant Pot by its quick cook times, it shaves off even more time to devote to my family and other tasks such as (gasp!) laundry.
Why I Recommend Freezer Meals
- Gives you no excuse not to cook meals.
- Great for preserving summer produce from your garden.
- Serve up immune boosting soups and comfort meals during the winter months.
- Saves you time for the holidays around the corner.
- Quick meals handy for cooking in case you have unexpected guests arrive.
- And the list goes on.
I enjoy variety in our meals, so I mix things up. By creating meal plans, I know what we will eat each night of the week. I like to include ground beef, turkey, pork, steak or chicken in my meal plans throughout the week. Because I’m feeding a family of five, I often have leftovers the will cover us another night in the week. Meal planning and meal prepping are two things I make time for.
As a busy mom and wife, meal prep is a tool I have found to save me time and money. If you need help learning the ropes of meal prepping, I have you covered. I have done this for so long that it comes second nature now.
Here are some of the links to my Instant Pot Chicken Series:
- How to Use the Instant Pot for Beginners is a great way for you to get to know your Instant Pot buttons and how to use this magical device!
- 5 Instant Pot Hacks will help you understand your Instant Pot and use it to its full potential in creative ways.
- Instant Pot Cook Times is a handy chart I have for FREE to help you understand cook times!
- Meal Planning Doesn’t Have to Be Hard With an Instant Pot is the first article in my meal prep/freezer meal series! This will give you a break down on getting started with meal preparation. I call it the 411 of Instant Pot freezer meals!
- Preparing Freezer Meals with the Instant Pot is the next up in the series! You don’t want to miss this one either.
- Sweet & Spicy Chicken Bowls is the first freezer meal I shared!
- Creamy Sun dried Tomato Chicken is the next recipe I shared. This is another great recipe!
- Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches is a recipe I created for my husband for college football game day. It is a wonderful recipe for football games, tailgate parties, BBQs, and anytime in between!
- Red Pepper Chicken is one I shared previously. It is another twist on freezer chicken to give you more variety for your family.
- Cilantro Lime Chicken is a can’t miss recipe! You will love the flavor combinations!
- Instant Pot Cookbooks– You have to be careful which cookbooks you buy. So I only share Instant Pot Approved Cookbooks or from bloggers I know, and trust.
My Top Favorite Ground Beef Instant Pot Freezer Meals
These are my top ground beef Instant Pot freezer meals to create. They are easy to meal prep ahead of time and freeze beautifully. It tastes like you cooked these meals the day of and no one will ever know they were frozen ahead of time.
1. Instant Pot Freezer Meals Part 1 -Wondering how to take that chunk of frozen ground beef and cook it relatively quickly? I show you how in one of my series!
2. The Best Instant Pot Beef & Vegetable Soup -A good vegetable soup is always welcomed any time of year, especially in the winter months with the cold and flu making its rounds to each household! When you’re sick and don’t feel like cooking a full meal, this soup is the best go-to you can find!
3. Hearty Instant Pot Beef Lasagna Soup -In part 3 of my series, I take an old favorite and add a great twist! Take that lasagna and don’t just make lasagna; instead, make lasagna SOUP! This one is sure to be a hit with the whole family each and every time!
4. Easy Instant Pot Beef Lettuce Wraps .-Looking for a healthy freezer meal? This Beef Lettuce Wrap recipe couldn’t get any more easier or yummier to fit the bill! A delicious meal whether you want a salad or want some Mexican (hey- add your twist to it!), part 4 of my series will make your stomach smile!
5. Delicious Instant Pot Beef Enchilada Casserole– A delicious casserole for any picky eater, this Instant Pot Beef Enchilada Casserole is a great meal for any day of the week!
The recipes above are freezer friendly meals. However, not all recipes you come across are meant to be frozen. Those containing dairy can break down as they freeze and offer a different texture when reheated. You’ll also come across recipes that do not contain dairy, but find that they just aren’t that good when frozen and reheated. It takes time to learn recipes work well being frozen and reheated. The ones above are tried and true. I also have a lot of chicken freezer-friendly dishes as well that I recommend trying out.
Here are a few of my other favorite beef recipes for the instant pot:
- Meat Sauce -Need a delicious sauce to make with your pasta or another recipe? This Homemade Meat Sauce does the trick!
- Shepherds Pie -Use leftover mashed potatoes or have a hankering for something different? Why not delicious and easy Instant Pot Shepherd’s Pie? I’ve taken my husband’s recipe and converted it to the Instant Pot. This recipe is sure to become a family favorite!
- Taco Pasta -Looking for a new Mexican dish with a twist? Try this Instant Pot Taco Pasta for your next Taco Tuesday! This recipe is also kid tested and approved!
- Stuffed Peppers -Are you looking for a stuffed pepper recipe or want to try something unique? This particular one is sure to be a hit! Using quinoa instead of rice, this is a winner!
- Egg Roll in a Bowl and Egg Rolls -This Instant Pot and Air Fryer combo is one of the most delicious ways you can bring take out to your own home (without calling it in!). Try it in a bowl or get creative and put it in a wrap in the Air Fryer (my kids’ favorite)!
- Cheesy Beef Taters -Are you looking to replace boxed meals full of preservatives and unhealthy ingredients? This Instant Pot Cheesy Beef Taters recipe is sure to be a hit!
- Meatloaf -is one of those meals that most everyone loves and everyone has the best recipe, right?! Have you tried making it in the Instant Pot? I converted an old family recipe into an Instant Pot recipe!
- Chili -Who loves the Instant Pot? Who loves Chili? I love both and think you will too! This is my recipe for chili in your Instant Pot! Just in time for football!