10 Fall Activities for Couples
My husband and I enjoy the Fall Season! The cooler weather, leaves changing color, corn mazes, pumpkin festivals, and the sheer romanticism this time of year provides. Are you looking for some great fall date ideas? With the cool weather and beautiful fall foliage, Autumn can be a great time to enjoy time with your spouse.
(Music City in the fall with my sweetie!)
Here are Ten Great Fall Activities for Couples:
- Get lost in a corn maze together! Whether you decide to enjoy a sunny afternoon finding your way through a corn maze or you go to a haunted corn maze at night, this can be a fun fall activity!
- Go apple picking at a local orchard. This can be a great way to spend a sunny Saturday! Later on you can bake an apple pie or apple crisp together. While you’re there, sample some Apple Cider!
- Attend a fall festival. Not only are fall festivals usually inexpensive, but they usually feature great food, entertainment and activities. Whether you attend Oktoberfest, your town’s Corn Festival or something at your church, this is a fun fall date idea you won’t want to miss out on!
- Watch a football game. I hesitate to write this option since my husband, who happens to be addicted to football, is also my editor! However, I cannot deny that I have enjoyed going to football games with him. So whether you attend a local high school or college game or you decide to get tickets to your favorite NFL team, football games can be a lot of fun! Spend your day tailgating and rooting for your team!
- Go pumpkin picking together. This can be a fun way to spend a sunny fall day. Bring your pumpkin home and begin carving. If you’re feeling really spunky, bake a homemade pumpkin pie together! (Have kids? Get the Pumpkin Gospel FREE!)
- Enjoy a fall bonfire. The cool autumn temperatures make this season a great time for a bonfire. Cuddle up together and roast some marshmallows over the fire for s’mores.
- Enjoy a scenic drive. If you’re near an area that’s well known for scenic views and beautiful fall foliage, why not take a road trip? You can enjoy the leaves and check out what the town has to offer. I can say that being from West Virginia, there is NO place like fall foliage in the hills and mountains in my home state! (WV fall foliage! So beautiful, relaxing, & romantic!)
- Go hiking. With the cooler temps and lack of pesky bugs, autumn is a great time to enjoy a hike together. You’ll also get to see some beautiful views and I’m sure you’ll find some romantic scenery.
- Enjoy a camping trip. Whether you decide to pitch a tent or rent a cabin, fall can be a great time to enjoy the great outdoors together as a couple. Don’t forget the marshmallows.
- Go horseback riding together. Visit a local riding stable and enjoy a horseback ride with your loved one!
Read: Candy Corn Creations!
Curl up in the fall with a lovely throw pillow, mood lighting, and a few good books! Sacred Marriage is one of my favorites on marriage & Karen Kingsbury’s Love Story is just a good, feel good read! You can’t go wrong!!!
These are just ten great fall activities for couples to enjoy together this autumn! No matter what your interests, there’s bound to be a fall activity that the two of you will be able to enjoy together.